Friday, November 14, 2008

I has a blog!

Welcome to my new little corner of the interwebs! I've been kicking the idea of a new blog around for a while, and after a few friends took the plunge I figured now is better than never. I am a person with a lot to say but typically without anyone to say it to. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of great friends, a beautiful and loving girlfriend, and family that I am close to; but I live inside my head and most of the time and I don't care to speak out about whats brewing in there. Mostly it's due to the fact that I am convinced no one gives a shit about the latest thing in my head, but it's also partially just because I have the bad habbit of trusting no one's opinion but my own. Especially dealing with topics such as my hopes, dreams, aspirations, and all of the little things going on in my life that until they are real, only matter to me.

This blog will be a place for me to write down my thoughts on subjects that I typically won't bring up to most people. Particularly, I want this to be a place where I can start to put ideas on paper about my future and all of the things I am doing to achieve my dreams. Each day I take some sort of step in the direction of my dreams, and I am a firm believer in being able to do whatever I want in this world if I work hard for it. I'll also post whatever comes to mind that must be posted, so tune in for a page of random crap from Erick's head.

No comments: